Lewisburg:  570-523-3200

Harrisburg:  717-525-9291

Mansfield:  570-662-7324

Facebook Scheib Law Offices - Elder Care Law | Lewisburg, PA

Helping adults plan for the future

Frequently Asked Questions

We do not recommend this due to divorce, bankruptcy, and the fact that they own the house. They can do anything with it at that point.

Should I give my house to my children for a $1.00?

Yes, even if you think you do not have anything to leave to beneficiaries. A Will is not only used to disperse property, but it includes language that will save the estate time and money.

Should everyone have a Will?

Attorney Scheib is available to speak at events and seminars.

Give us a call today!

To schedule an event,

contact us.

Does Medicare pay for a Nursing Home?

1. If you are in a hospital for 3 consecutive days and then enter a nursing home, Medicare will pay for the first 20 days.


2. Medicare will then pay 80% up to 100 days if the resident requires some type of therapy.


3. If the resident no longer needs therapy, Medicare will stop paying immediately.

Adult seminar Adult will seminar Medicare service Adult consultation